Implementation and healthcare improvement
Platforms for Impact
Providing a range of implementation learning and mentoring options that provide participants with the knowledge, tools and confidence to join the growing ‘improvement and innovation movement’, to meet the complex challenges of the 21st century.
Our implementation program draws on the expertise of renown leaders in the field, and from the highest quality evidence, to deliver a cutting-edge implementation program.
MCHRI has partnered with Warwick University in the UK, and Monash Partners, to develop a contemporary implementation and innovation program that addresses the systemic complexities of our current healthcare system.
This course challenges existing power structures by upskilling change leaders at every level of a healthcare organisation. Implementation science provides a deliberative and innovation process to initiate, deliver, measure, and sustain change. To meet the complex challenges facing healthcare in the 21st century, we need change leaders who will step-up and play their part in building resilient and effective healthcare systems.
We offer an exciting range of learning opportunities that can be tailored to your needs. From short, self-paced, online courses, to more in-depth learning such masterclasses or qualification units in the Monash University Master’s program.
For detail information see Professional Development program
- Early menopause research projects as part of the Women in Reproductive Life (WHiRL) Centre of Research Excellence
- Clinical trial investigating the effect of the addition of testosterone therapy to usual hormone therapy on musculoskeletal health and wellbeing in women with POI. This is a multi-site collaboration with researchers at Monash University Women’s Health program and Keogh Institute, Western Australia.
- Clinical research investigating musculoskeletal health in women with POI with collaborators at Hudson Institute and the Bone and Muscle Research Group, Monash University Department of Medicine, School of Clinical Sciences at Monash Health.
- Epidemiological research with collaborators at the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women’s Health investigating bone health in women with early menopause.
- Investigating the impact of COVID -19 pandemic on osteoporosis and menopause management/ healthcare delivery in Australia.